Sunday, April 10, 2011

ABCs of Me

I came across this on another blog and thought it was cute, so of course I decided to steal the idea. :)

(A) Age: 33...going on 34 next month. I LOVE being in my thirties.

(B) Bed Size: King.

(C) Chore You Hate: Cleaning the Bathroom.....There are 3 boys in my house, need I say more? *gag* Putting laundry away is a close second.

(D) Dogs? We have Ozzie (9 year old pug), Lucy (6 year old Keeshond mix), Rex (3 year old Lab/Aussie Shepherd mix--my best pal) and Sugar (11 month Yorkie-she is definitely Jim's dog. Cute, but really flipping annoying)

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Caffeine and a good 30 mins of alone time before I am fit to communicate with other humans.

(F) Favorite Color: Dark purple or lime green

(G) Gold or Silver? Silver

(H) Height: 5'6"

(I) Instruments You Play: None since grade school band...well unless you count Rock Band (ha!). I played the clarinet (not very well) back then.

(J) Job Title: At Work-Assistant Professor of Nursing. At home- Moooooooooooommmm or Baaaabbbby followed by "Do you know where (insert item) is?"

(K) Kids: 2 boys. Zach (11 going on 15) and Brock (6)

(L) Live: Southern Illinois.

(M) Mom's Name: Mary

(N) Nicknames: I'm not cool enough for a nick name I guess. :P

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? A few

(P) Pet Peeve: Bullying, passive-aggressive behavior

(Q) Quote from a Movie: "Nobody puts baby in the corner"----Dirty Dancing (RIP Patrick Swayze)


(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: One sister

(T) Time You Wake Up? Depends on the day. If I am lecturing it's set for 5:50, on clinical days 4:30, and if I'm lucky enough to get up without an alarm I'm usually up around 7 or 7:30.

(U) Underwear: Really? Well yes, I definitely wear them. What else is there to say here?

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Okra or lima beans. I will eat pretty much any other vegetable.

(W) What Makes You Run Late: The children. I always blame the children and not Facebook or surfing the internet. ;)

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Chest, foot. I think that's it.

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: I'm actually a pretty decent cook when I get the chance to take my time. My favorite things to make are Italian dishes and desserts.

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Penguin house (probably because I always manage to go to the zoo when it's super hot outside).

No comments:

Post a Comment